- Visit the Pitcher & Piano and warm your cockles with a Dark 'n' Stormy cocktail - rum, lime and ginger beer. If you can wait until Sunday evening, they'll even let you have two for the price of one.
- Dig out those legwarmers and sing along with Fame the Musical, at The Opera House until Saturday 7th Feb.
- Check out the brand new menu at Didsbury's Art of Tea - opening evenings from Thursday 5th Feb with a small but perfectly formed selection of mezze, pizzas and salads. Full review next week.
- Visit the wonderful Xperiment section of the Museum of Science and Industry (or MOSI, as those overpaid rebranders would have us say) - push those small children out the way if need be.
- Take a walk round Fletcher Moss Park and then thaw yourself out by the fire in the Didsbury pub afterwards.
Thursday, 5 February 2009
Five Things to do in Manchester This Weekend 6/2/2009
Ignore the snow and the arctic temperatures, and cheer yourself up with some of the following.